Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kicking boxes....

Guys and gals,

I am finally in NC. I check in for duty tomorrow morning. All the goodbyes have been said at the ole unit, and plaques given..... Now I just have to wait to find out if I have a house for me and my family, and figure out where I am setting up the new box. I will keep you all posted. I am sure that this site will change from Weapons Training Battalion, to something EOD centric, since that is where I am back at again. Anyway, try and do some bodyweight only WOD today, as I am hotel bound, thats what I will be doing. I will get this site back up and running here before too long, hope you all are doing well get some, and go again.

The St8'er

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, glad to hear you made it down there. Hope everything goes smooth transitioning and getting everything good to go. Can't wait to see the new site once you get it up and going. Take it easy